As is the case for all businesses, The Cheshire Garden is closely monitoring and acting in accordance with government guidance in relation to the ongoing outbreak of Covid-19 Coronavirus.
Whilst seeking to continue progressing projects for clients, The Cheshire Garden has adopted the following protocols:
- Wherever possible, face-to-face contact with clients, suppliers and landscapers will be minimised and remote forms of communication such as telephone, email and video calls used in preference;
- Regular contact with suppliers and landscapers will be maintained and clients will be informed of any changes to previously agreed timescales;
- Where presence on site is required this will only take place by agreement with clients, and staff and contractors will maintain a safe personal distance at all times (a minimum of 2m in accordance with government guidance on social distancing);
- Staff and contractors associated with The Cheshire Garden will not enter the inside premises of clients at any time;
- Should a member of staff or contractors associated with The Cheshire Garden become unwell following attendance at the site of a client, the client will be informed as soon as possible.
Clients are asked to do the following:
- Notify The Cheshire Garden prior to any site visit if any member of the household is over 70 or otherwise considered to be of higher risk to infection due to a medical condition, in order that appropriate action can be agreed;
- Notify The Cheshire Garden prior to any site visit if any member of the household is unwell or self-isolating;
- Notify The Cheshire Garden if any member of the household becomes unwell within two weeks of a site visit.
Clearly, this is a fast moving situation and it may be necessary to further modify the approach of The Cheshire Garden as government guidance evolves. The health and wellbeing of clients, suppliers, landscapers and our own staff is of the highest importance at this very difficult time and The Cheshire Garden will do all it can to any minimise risks.